Company: Villa Maria Estate
Category: Vineyard / Winery Combined Roles
Villa Maria is New Zealand’s Most Awarded winery, 100% family-owned and named top ten most admired wine brand, and first in New Zealand by Drinks International for the last two consecutive years (2015 & 2016).
At Villa Maria we are just as passionate about our people as we are about producing quality wine and we are excited to announce a new opening in our team - to join one of New Zealand’s most successful and innovative wine companies.
We are currently looking for a Vineyard Supervisor to join our committed and passionate team, this position is located at our recently established Pine Valley vineyard in Marlborough.
The successful candidate will:
- Assist the Vineyard Manager to develop, manage and achieve financial performance of the vineyard
- Assist the Vineyard Manager to manage and oversee the implementation of an effective and safe operation
- Manage the day-to-day operations and ensure all tasks are performed at the correct speed, on time and to the required standard
- Assist with the harvest operation
- Maintain effective communication with all staff and other departments within the company
- Implement the annual work plan
- Quality control all vineyard operations
- Carry out training as required for all employees
Previous viticulture or winery experience is preferred but not essential for the right applicant.
If this sounds like you, apply online now with your CV and cover letter!
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.villamaria.co.nz/jobs
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business