Winery Staff for 2018 Vintage
Company: Links Winery Ltd
Location: Hawkes Bay
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Harvest / Vintage
- Vintage Cellar Hands
- Lab Technician/Cellar hand
- Lab Supervisor/Technician
- Have experience of at least 2 vintages
- Have a good grasp of written and spoken English
- Are accurate and confident in your cellar work
- Have a great sense of humor and strong team ethic
- Are prepared to work up to 12 hours a day, 6-7 days per week, for a 6-8 week period
- Are eligible to work in New Zealand, Working Holiday VISA or can obtain a Work Permit
- Provide accommodation and transport options.
- Provide competitive pay rates and a clean and well equipped winery.
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about working in New Zealand, visit the Immigration Department website: www.immigration.govt.nz
- For information about New Zealand's Inland Revenue Department (for tax purposes and getting tax numbers etc), visit www.ird.govt.nz
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
- Jobseekers should be aware that the start and finish dates of harvest work employment may change from those suggested by wineries at the time of your job offer. Vintage dates can not accurately be predicted.
It is therefore important that you understand that depending on your employment arrangements with the employer there may be a period of time where you have no work or less work than you were expecting, and should have sufficient financial arrangements in place should this occur. Your actual start and finish dates may vary - if you have queries around this, check with your winery employer before booking airline tickets etc.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business