Cellar Door - Part-time Position
Company: Sileni Estates Ltd
Location: Hawkes Bay
Type: Fixed Term
Category: Cellar Door
Sileni Estates is a family-owned winery producing premium New Zealand wines with a global export footprint reaching over 83 countries.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a person with a passion for wine and food to join the team in our award-winning Cellar Door located in the Bridge Pa Triangle, south-west of Hastings.
The position is part-time for the busy summer season and will be a fixed-term contract. Ideally, we are looking for someone with previous cellar door experience, a current manager’s certificate and the flexibility to work weekends as we are open seven days.
Qualities and attributes required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills along with an enjoyment of public contact in a busy environment, welcoming local and international visitors
- A knowledge of wines and a passion for food
- A proven record in retail sales
- A self-starter and flexible
- Good time management and well-organised
- Good telephone skills for contact with Wine Club customers
If this sounds like you, please apply in confidence.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.sileni.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Hawkes Bay wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business