Company: Spy Valley Wines
Category: Warehousing / Logistics / Distribution
Comprising ten varieties of grapes over 184 hectares of estate vineyards, Spy Valley has a modern, fully integrated viticulture and winemaking facility and a passion for excellence. Spy Valley offers attractive working conditions within a friendly team of dedicated staff.
We are looking for a permanent full-time Warehouse Assistant for the day-to-day management of all tasks and functions in our on-site warehouse.
- Good communication, organisational, time management and mathematical skills
- Inventory management, data entry and computer skills required
- A keen eye for detail and safety
- Proven track record of reliability and punctuality
- A strong work ethic and “get the job done” attitude
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift license preferred
Please send a cover letter and your CV via the button below to Rachel Rodger, Human Resources, Spy Valley Wines.
Applications close 5 pm Friday 13 October 2017.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.spyvalleywine.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business