Company: Yealands Wine Group Ltd
Category: Vineyard / Winery Combined Roles
Do you love all aspects of Vineyard work? Are you looking for a diverse role? Would you love to join a skilled and passionate team?
Located in the Awatere Valley, Yealands Family Wines are proud of our vineyards and quality wine production. Our estate is approximately 1000 hectares of vine, wetlands, native shrubs and flaxes and continues to grow with further land development. As we expand our vineyard operations, we are looking to increase our dedicated team of vineyard operators.
Ideally, you will have the following experience and attributes:
- Proven vineyard experience with good practical skills
- Reliable and flexible with a strong work ethic
- Having strong initiative and being self-motivated will be key
- Ability to work and perform under pressure
- A great attitude - positivity, good sense of humour, and being a team player is essential
- A high level of physical fitness, and the ability to work long or varied hours as required
A competitive wage will be given to the successful applicant and transport to and from our Seddon-based vineyard will be provided.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience, can legally work in New Zealand and are looking to join a passionate team, we would love to hear from you. Apply online now or call Gareth Goodsir on 027 407 1154.
Applications close 9 October 2017.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.yealandswinegroup.co.nz/page/careers
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business