Sales Support Administrator
Category: Admin / Office based
We’re on the hunt for a great Sales Support Administrator to join our successful team.
Procure Liquor is a privately owned, premium wine distribution company based in Auckland. We have a team of passionate sales representatives located throughout the country, representing a selection of highly respected wine brands from New Zealand and overseas. We have been achieving great results over the past 10 years in business and have grown rapidly. We now require an enthusiastic, talented and passionate administrator to join our team as we grow the business further.
The Sales Support Administrator is a key role that supports the day-to-day operations of our business. If you enjoy dealing with a range of people from our sales team to customers and suppliers, and tasks including ordering, invoicing and data entry, then we would love to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities associated with this role include:
- Processing orders / invoicing / data entry.
- Working with our freight partners.
- Purchasing from our domestic suppliers.
- Answering our office phone & providing great customer service.
- Supporting our small, friendly sales force.
- General administration and bookkeeping.
To be successful in this position you will require the following skills:
- Experience in the use of MYOB accounting software.
- Competence in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Clear communication skills and a professional phone manner.
- Ability to work unsupervised and achieve timely outcomes.
- Have a proactive and organised approach to task management.
This role will report directly to the owners, and therefore requires a competent, enthusiastic and hard-working person who is able to work unsupervised. We believe in providing our employees with the support they require to be successful, and empowering them to perform their required tasks largely independently. We require a candidate that has a dedicated work ethic, previous administrative experience and strong attention to detail. If you have previous experience in the wine industry or good knowledge of all things wine, then that is a bonus.
If you are up to the challenge of joining a fast moving medium-sized business, achieving outstanding results and being autonomous; you love to be kept busy; and you like interacting with other employees, customers and suppliers, then this could be the role for you!
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here