Company: Pernod Ricard Winemakers
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
Reporting to the National Grower Relations Manager, this role will provide technical viticulture support at the highest level for both company owned and contract grower vineyards.
If you are energetic and highly motivated, and some occasional travel outside of the Marlborough Region does not faze you, then this could be a fantastic opportunity for you. In addition to building strong relationships and commercial acumen, to be successful in this role you need to demonstrate the following:
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification with extensive viticultural experience
- Display strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Have operational planning experience and problem solving ability
- Be proficient with technology including all Windows based applications and
- Demonstrate efficiency and a results orientated work ethic.
In turn, we offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- A generous product allowance, and
- Access to medical insurance for you and your family following 12 months’ service.
We offer a culture second to none. We are constantly innovating, creating and growing. If you think you have what it takes and you’re ready to make your mark with us, apply today. Applications close 28 July 2017;however we will be reviewing applications as they come in.
It’s now more than 30 years since we introduced the world to the first Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc – today, our Marlborough wines are still making history. At Pernod Ricard Winemakers New Zealand, we maintain an exceptional focus on premium products as well as results. We are New Zealand’s premier wines and spirits company leading the way in everything we do.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: pr.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=ADM00417&lang=en
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Marlborough wine region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business