Terra Sancta Vineyard Manager
Company: Terra Sancta Limited
Location: Central Otago
Category: Vineyard / Viticulture
- Viticulture experience – at least 5-7 years
- Experience in planning labour across the seasons
- Horticulture/Viticulture, or other relevant degree (e.g sciences, agriculture)
- Experience growing Pinot Noir, with organic viticulture a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong work ethic and personal integrity
- A demonstrated history of effective people management
- Excellent leadership qualities, including mentoring and coaching skills
- Team player with good communications skills
- Strong planning and organising skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Driven to learn and continuously improve
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.terrasancta.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business