Company: Indevin Ltd
Location: Hawkes Bay
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
Indevin Ltd is an exciting, privately owned contract winemaking business providing services to an established client base. We provide service for a significant number of premier customers in the Hawkes Bay, Gisborne and Marlborough regions and process approximately 55,000 tonnes of grapes per annum. We invite suitable candidates to apply for the permanent position of Laboratory Technician at our Hawkes Bay based winery.
The Role – Laboratory Technician.
The successful candidate will ideally have a tertiary scientific education and 2 years laboratory experience in a winery. Individuals selected for this position must be reliable and have a good work ethic. During our busiest time the successful applicant must be able to work varying shifts and overtime as needed.
Responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining clear communication of analysis, policies and workloads with team members to ensure effective operation in the laboratory
- Working with a team of up to 3 staff during the busiest time of the year
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Obtaining lab samples
- Perform laboratory analysis for juice and wine
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks, keep accurate records and follow instructions
- Other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
Laboratory Technician will follow the guidance of the Laboratory Supervisor on the day to day operations and report to the Group Laboratory Manager. The successful candidate will be paid commensurate with their skills and experience.
Applicants may be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen in accordance with the Indevin Group drug and alcohol policy.
For more information about Indevin Ltd visit our website www.indevin.com
Send applications via the Apply button below by Friday 30th June 2017
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.