Company: Coopers Creek Vineyard
Category: Winemaking / Lab / Production
We are looking for a permanent laboratory technician/cellarhand, based at our Huapai Winery, just outside of Auckland city. The successful applicant must be able to operate in a large winery, at pace, whilst maintaining high standards and a safe working environment.
We require a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to assist in all parts of the business. This is a laboratory position which also includes regular bottling line sterilisation and some cellar duties. Furthermore there will be a requirement for occasional bottling line supervision and warehousing operations.
If you have the following attributes, then we would like to hear from you:
- Can work independently with minimum supervision
- Have at least three years full time winery laboratory or cellar hand experience
- Have a passion for wine, a love of hard work and a good sense of humour
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be compliance focused
- Must be able to follow procedures and processes
- Must be able to multi-task and be physically fit as this is a hands-on role
- Must be willing to work weekends and extra hours as required during the vintage period
- Have a strong command of both oral and written English
- Have a valid New Zealand work visa and driver’s licence
The position will commence as soon as possible.
Please apply with a covering letter, your CV and references.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.cooperscreek.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For more information about the greater Auckland wine regions, click here
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business