Marketing Assistant - Communications & Clubs
Company: Mt Difficulty Wines Ltd
Location: Central Otago
Category: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Distributor
Mt Difficulty Wines is an iconic Central Otago winery producing a range of ultra-premium wines that are distinctive and confident in style. We believe that Mt Difficulty defines Central Otago wine, experience and lifestyle.
As visitor numbers to our Bannockburn Cellar Door & Restaurant increase and our membership database grows in size and complexity, Mt Difficulty requires a Marketing Assistant – Communications & Clubs to join our awesome winery based team.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Marketing Assistant – Communications & Clubs will be tasked with:
- Maintaining communications with the current Direct to Consumer (DTC) database
- Growing Direct to Customer sales:
- By growing the DTC database, both using targeted digital strategies and via foot traffic in the Cellar Door
- By planning and implementing an engagement strategy to communicate and engage with our DTC database; increasing conversion rates, transaction volumes and values
- Distributing communications of electronic and physical materials to importers, distributors, trade customers, media and gatekeepers.
- Distributing the content that makes up the various pieces of the Mt Difficulty story, throughout the various stages of the customer journey.
- Maintaining the digital assets of Mt Difficulty Wines Ltd, including website administration, social media calendars and automation.
Our vision is to share the Mt Difficulty story through various platforms, intertwining these stories along the customer journey; providing direct marketing and social media campaigns which are consistent with the Mt Difficulty experience and which truly engage our members.
We want our members’ interactions with us to be different, better and more rewarding than those which they have with any other winery in New Zealand, and our communications to deliver a consistent, positive message.
To apply for this position you must have a clean full driver’s license with own transportation, and be able to live and work in New Zealand long term - NZ citizenship or residency.
Please email your CV and a cover letter showcasing your skills and experience by 5pm Friday 30th June.
To find out more about this company, visit the website: www.mtdifficulty.co.nz
Only people eligible to work in this country may apply for this position. Please provide evidence (photocopy) of your work visa or citizenship.
- For information about the Central Otago wine Region, click here.
Shows approximate location of jobs. Click the icon on the map below to view a closer regional map.
This is the approximate location of this job and is provided for guidance only and should not be relied upon for actual location. Always confirm the location with the business